x3 Recycling Project
We are firm believers in buying better/buying less and are conscious of the materials we use in our candles and packaging. We want to encourage everyone to recycle as much as possible, especially when it comes to our own products. Our glass jars are recyclable and reusable, any remaining soy wax can easily be removed with warm, soapy water. However if you're regular customer you may have run out of uses for your empties, that's where our x3 project comes in.
Send us back 3 of your empty East Wick candle jars and we'll send you a free small candle of your choice to say thanks. You could have bought your candles directly from us or from one of our stockists, and you don't have to remove the left over wax. All we ask is that the jars are in good condition (no chips, cracks or breaks) and are returned with the lid.
If you're in London you can return your empties to us at our pop up shop in Dalston, or if you'd like to post them back email us and we'll send you a return address. We can't pay for your postage costs unfortunately, but your free candle will be sent to you free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
- All jars must be from East Wick candles, either purchased directly from us or one of our stockists
- Your returned jars must be in reusable condition, with no chips, cracks or breaks and with the lids
- Please ensure you wrap your jars securely to make sure they survive the post! We recommend wrapping them in some newspaper or the original box, and stuffing any gaps with newspaper or scrap paper. If you do use bubblewrap or plastic packing materials, we will reuse.
- Please email us if you would like to make a return, we'll send you all the information you need.
- We do not pay for return postage, however we will send your free candle to any UK address for free.
- We will send you a small candle of your choice once we received and inspected your jars. If the candle you requested is not in stock, we'll contact you to find out your second choice.
- Please bear in mind that we are offering this service in the hope of reducing any waste produced by our products. We reserve the right to stop this project at anytime or to refuse to accept broken returns, however we hope we can keep this going for the foreseeable future!